Saturday, May 31, 2008

This is a huge Dragon Fly Huge Butterfly

Our back yard is "just beautiful, after some TLC and rain it's lovely. We are spending more time in it this year than in years past... maybe it knows it and is showing off... This is the third year for this oak leaf hydrangea (sleep, creep, and leap) It must be true. The smell of the Carolina Jasmine is wonderful..
I love this Ivy.. about 4 years ago, my friend Laura (snoot) Bridges and I went to a garden show in Greensboro. They had hundreds of the most beautiful specimen plants I have ever seen in one yard. Many of the plants you could have a start of, they had shovel's and bags next to the plants. I look a very small start of the ivy.
Some of the Ivy leaves are 8 inches across.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous backyard!!!!

xoxo
Vicki